Monday, September 29, 2008

And then there were two.... or more?

It's mice, not mouse. The other night we heard one of the traps snap, and I got up to look. There was a mouse laying next to a trap that had flipped up--got another one! I got back in bed assuming we'd just clean up in the morning. BUT... the stupid mouse was not dead. He must have just been stunned. When I looked in the morning, he wasn't laying there anymore. I moved around a couple things that were nearby (this is all in the cupboard under our sink), and the little guy was hiding back there. He ran up the hose from our faucet and behind the wall through the tiny hole left from where the pipe goes through. We haven't caught him yet. Maybe we scared him away. But I doubt it. Our home is apparently a nice place to hang... barring the getting knocked out by a flying trap.

1 comment:

Wesly Smith said...

Uh oh. Hopefully it's not going back for reinforcements!